COPYRIGHT – The information and materials contained in or presented through the Website, including but not limited to text and images herein (excluding certain images licensed from third parties) and their arrangement are © copyright 2018 by Brickworld LLC. The information and materials contained on the Website may not be copied, displayed, distributed, licensed, modified, published, sold, used to create derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Brickworld.
By using the Website, you are accepting the terms of this policy and agree that they are adequate and sufficient to protect your privacy.
Collecting Your Personal Information
As an eCommerce website, Brickworld may collect personal information from you such as your name, phone number, and email address.
You also provide non-personal information about your computer and about your activities on the Website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type, the date and time you access the site, visited pages and actions taken, and the website that referred you to our site.
Brickworld has security measures in place to help safeguard your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. Only Brickworld employees and contractors, are permitted to access your data.
The Brickworld website does not handle or store any credit card information. All payments are made via the payment gateway through either Paypal or Strype.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. In using the Website, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
Our Use of Your Information
Brickworld may use information that we collect about you in one or more of the following ways, among others:
- Registration for events;
- Delivering tickets, products and services made on the Website;
- Include you in Brickworld mailing lists;
- Communicate with you by e-mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about events and tickets purchased;
- To enforce our terms and conditions;
- To better protect you from or identify fraudulent transactions;
The Website is not intended for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Children aged 13 or older should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Website, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents’ permission to use the Website.
Visiting Our Website from Outside the United States
U.S. data protection and other laws may not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Please be assured that we take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected.
Prohibited Conduct. You expressly agree to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following:
- Use any device or other means to harvest information about other users of the Website or Website Services.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus or other item or process to the Website that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the Website.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus or other item to the Website that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of any user’s or any Brickworld employee’s computer or other medium used to access the Website.
- Post any material on the Website that is offensive to any other user. Brickworld maintains the exclusive right to determine what is offensive.
- Post or store on the Website any content that violates or infringes the intellectual property rights of others (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and publicity rights).
- Modify the information, including headers, found on the Website.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer to the Website any unauthorized advertisement or communication.
- Engage in any action that Brickworld determines is detrimental to the use and enjoyment of the Website.
- Use the Website for any unlawful or defamatory means.
- Transmit, install, upload, post or otherwise transfer any information in violation of the laws of the United States or post any information that could result in civil unrest.
- Attempt to access, or access, the personal information of another user that is stored on this Website.
- Permit any person to access this Website using the user’s password.
- Attempt to, or access, this Website using another user’s password.
- Use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Brickworld reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, or breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website, or reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user or any other customer of Brickworld, including any Brickworld account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND SECURITY. If you establish an account at the Website in order to purchase products or receive information from Brickworld, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Website and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and your password. By establishing an account, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur at the site under your account and password.
Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Brickworld, its independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to any User Content you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through the Website or your use of the Interactive Areas.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Brickworld is not responsible for interruptions or errors in the Website and/or Website Service. The Website merely provides the venue through which Brickworld communicates with their Customers, but Brickworld does not warrant or guarantee the truth, accuracy, quality, completeness, or safety, of the information provided on or through the Website. The information provided on or through the Website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. From time to time Brickworld may amend, change, add, delete, update or alter the information and/or functionality of the Website, including information, or the products and services described and offered on or through the Website, without notice. Brickworld assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the processes, information or materials provided on or through the Website and/or Website Service and expressly disclaims any responsibility to update the processes, information or materials contained on or within the Website. Brickworld PROVIDES ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITE, “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR CLIENTS, OUR CLIENTS’ CUSTOMERS, ANY OF THEIR ACTS AND OMISSIONS, AND/OR ANY EVENT POSTINGS THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
If you are dissatisfied with the Website or any content provided or presented through Website or with these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website. Your use of the Website is at your sole risk.