Do I Need to Register?
You only need to register if you plan to attend the convention in Chicago. You do not need to register if you are purchasing tickets for one of our public expositions.
And, if you are under 18, not only do you have to register, but one of your parents must also register and attend with you. The Brickworld convention is designed mainly for adults. It is not a day camp.
How Do I Register?
- Create a Brickworld account (register for account)
- Login to your Brickworld account
- Click on the link to register for the convention on your My Page
- Click on a registration type to begin the event registration process
- Fill in all required information
- Repeat for everyone you would like to register
- Proceed to checkout
- Once you have successfully checked out and paid, you will have access to your full My Page
Note: An account is not needed to purchase public exposition tickets
- PayPal via the shopping cart
- Credit Card via the shopping cart
- Check sent to Brickworld. Requires manual registration.
What happens once I pay?
You will receive an email from Brickworld confirming that your Brickworld registration payment has been received. The email will be sent from email@example.com. Please add this email to your safe send list, so you receive all emails from Brickworld.
How do I make a Change or Addition to my Registration?
You will be able to add people to your registration up until the registration deadline. This will NOT impact any engraved badges you purchase. Brickworld requires real names on your badge, not internet handles. When we review the list, if we find you have not complied with this rule, you will not receive a printed badge. You will receive a generic badge with your name on a sticker when you check in at the show. If you need to make changes to people you registered, please use the contact us form to request the change. If we can make the change, you will receive a new confirmation of payment email with the updates included. If the change is not acceptable, we will let you know.
Why is my name not showing on the Registrant List?
- You have not completed the registration process for the Chicago Convention
- You elected to hide your information (you can edit this by logging into your account and going to your My Page)
- You are a minor (under the age of 18). Federal regulations prohibit showing minors’ names on the website
- All names associated with a single Brickworld account are controlled by the selection made for the account (assuming they are both 18 or older). You cannot have John and Mary registered through one account and show John’s name, but not Mary’s.
What is the Refund Policy?
If you need to cancel your registration, send us an email via the contact us form. A full refund will be issued if you cancel on or before April 1, 2019. A partial refund will be issued if you cancel on or before May 13, 2019. No refunds will be issued on or after May 14, 2019.