We’re very excited to be holding the seventh annual Brickworld Film Festival! The event theme for Brickworld Chicago is Seasons. More details coming soon.
- Anyone can enter a film in the festival, but you must be a Full Registrant of Brickworld Chicago to be eligible for the “Best Film” Trophy.
- Your film must be longer than 30 seconds and shorter than 5 minutes in length.
- Your film must be uploaded to YouTube.
- Your film should use LEGO elements to tell a story. It can be animated or live action, or a combination of the two.
- Your film must not have been submitted to any previous Brickworld Film Festival.
- By entering your film for consideration, you attest that you hold all rights to exhibit the given work. This includes (but is not limited to) visuals, music, and characters. Unlicensed use of copyrighted material is not allowed.
- Limit one (1) entry per director.
- Films should be enjoyable by all ages. Film content such as (but not limited to) curse words/swearing, excessive violence, sexual content, and drug use will be grounds for disqualification.
- To submit, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A link to your film on YouTube
- A completed entry form
- There will be two winners of the festival
- Best of Brickworld Chicago – a Brickworld “Best Film” trophy will be awarded to the film submitted by a Brickworld Chicago Full Registrant that receives the most votes from the audience at Brickworld Chicago.
- Best of Brickworld International – a Brickworld “Best Film” trophy will be awarded to the film that receives the most votes from the audience at Brickworld Chicago.
- By submitting your film, the Brickworld Film Festival is granted the right to use and/or publish clips or the full videos, screenshots, director and crew names, and any other material related to an entry in the event program, the Brickworld Film Festival screening, the Brickworld website, re-screenings at future Brickworld events, and for any and all promotional purposes.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com. We look forward to seeing your films!