Who should become an All Access Registrant attendee?
Families looking to have fun with the kids beyond looking at displays. We recommend the All Access registration for kids 12 & under. All Access registration is also good for adults accompanying TFOLs and spouses/significant others accompanying AFOLs.
What does All Access Registration include?
- Access to Opening Ceremonies (Thursday Evening)
- Access to Workshops (Thursday) – Prior Registration Required
- Access to Presentations (Friday) – NO Registration Required
- Access to Event Hall during non-public hours (Thursday – Sunday)
- Access to Event Hall during public hours (Saturday – Sunday)
- Access to Kidsworld Kids Event (Friday)
- Access to World of Lights
- Eligible to participate in Weekend Contests
- Eligible to participate in Weekend Games
- Eligible to participate in Set Drafts
- Access to Closing Ceremonies (Sunday)
- Commemorative Items
- Brickworld Commemorative Brick
- Brickworld Lanyard/Badge Reel
- Option to purchase Merchandise (While Supplies Last)
- Engraved Name Badge (Preorder item only)
- Brickworld Polo Shirt (Preorder item only)
- Brickworld T-Shirt (Preorder item only)
- Event Kit (Limited Quantity)
- Access to Charity Auction
When & Where do I pick up my Badge & Commemorative Items?
You can pick them up at the registration booth in the convention hall. At a later date, we will post the hours that the registration booth will be open.
Can I Display my MOCs?
No, All Access Registrants are not eligible to display MOCs.