We hope that everyone is ready. This coming week will be busy, crazy fun for everyone!
Here is some information that we hope you find helpful:
- Official check-in times are shown below. These are the hours when the registration desk will definitely be open. Please plan to check in (and get your badges) during these times.
Wednesday, June 15, 1 – 7 PM
Thursday, June 16, 8 AM – 7:30 PM
Friday, June 17, 8 AM – 8 PM
- A photo ID will be required to check in. Only one person in your group will need to show their ID, and they will need to be 18 or older.
- Minors (those under 18) will ONLY be allowed to check in with their registered parent/guardian.
- You will receive your badge and goody bag (Full Registrants) at the Registration Desk, located outside the Exploration Hall. If you have MOC Cards or a merchandise order, you will receive those also.
- You are required to wear your printed Brickworld badge during all Brickworld activities…including Thursday & Friday. An engraved brick badge is not an acceptable form of ID for entrance to Brickworld activities.
- The event schedule will be posted near the check in area, and it will be in your program. You can also see in on-line here.
- Hotel check-in is 4 PM if you are staying at the Renaissance.
- Wi-Fi is free in the hotel lobby.
- More hotel information is available here.
- Donation items for the fundraiser may be dropped off at the registration desk. Please complete the auction form. We appreciate all of your support for the charity fundraiser.
- Goody bags will be assembled in the foyer in front of Discovery/Exploration Hall Wednesday starting at 10 AM. Feel free to stop in and help or just say hello. The more, the merrier!!
- If you would like to volunteer during the event, you can either send us an email via the contact us form or we will have a sign-up sheet available when you check in to the event. We really appreciate your help!
We are looking forward to a wonderful event! We will see you next week!